Tuesday, May 12, 2009

No Idea

you said im your dope its like i pass through your viens the opposite of that punkass who only brought you pain its a shame, you decided to stop fucking with lames just so you can come over and give me some brain, so i told you to close your eyes and whipped out my cane, than you began to play with it like it was a game, until i closed my eyes began to tremble than came...


but as my eyes were closed i started thinking of fame,and how everything that happens just drives me insane, than once again i came....- but this time to a conclusion


Because you woke me up with the rudest intrusion, than i noticed that fear is a delusion

and to mix my life into fantasy is a risky diffusion
so as i slowly come to reality i'll make an inclusion, you in my life forever , so my heart can avoid contusion......


EL FIN!..FOR NOW ;-]

No comments:

Post a Comment