Friday, February 20, 2009

2/14/09 V-Day

Iight well i havent blogged in a long ass time so i forgot the password to my other blog or maybe someone changed it idk but imma start one here. Well today is my 18th birthday and i woke up excited only to hear that the person who helps me breathe died (Abuela) so i feel like shit right now.I have an interview with Coca Cola in Tokyo on Wednesday?Probably Tuesday here i believe But yea wish me luck imma do a performance for them and all of that it will be fun probably take my mind off of things. At this point im just concerened about my siblings and how they feel about the situation i know it has to be killing every single one of them. My grandmother is the only person we could turn to when things go shitty and now shes gone. On the plus side i have someone on mind that is like oh my god idk this kid is amazing at making me smile.Oh and its a boy im GAY >_<

Gold, Family , and Science

No comments:

Post a Comment