Thursday, March 19, 2009

Los Fronters

WEll im sitting up in the house looking down out my window, and i see something shine. It couldnt be me because im defanitely not outside and the stars arent out yet. so as this bright object comes closer i began to see a face. and yes i did recognize the face but the brightness is what is unfamiliar. its funny because this kid who is giving off this bright imploration is the same fucking kid who hypocrizes every fucking thing i do saying this like : "being a poet is for soft niggas" than turn around and wants my poetry pin to wear it to a poetry slam -_- and "yo i knew you danced but ballet nigga plus your in the drama club? come on you mad soft" than asking me to teach him how to demi-plei and perform monologues at talent shows. and the dumbest shit he ever did was say "yo andrew how do you win rap battles, you have the worst flow in the world, even if you hide your accent you still a bubblegum wrapper" hence im the one who introduced him to that fucking term! and the crazy thing is he goes around telling people im the illest rapper to date. like he dead ass said that shit! but back to the story. so i take a closer look at what is shining so bright and i notice its a ROPE CHAIN! waaait whoa back the fuck up. i technically brung that shit to my wack ass school and have been wearing it since before i went to that school and i didnt think it was a big deal .on january 14 2007 this kid made me feel like shit for wearing a huge ass rope chain to school which caused me to get an even smaller rope chain than he added "old school is wack if your gonna wear a rope chain just go retro" and this dude is outside my damn window with a huge ass rope chain and worn out ass cargo pants, a hawaiian shirt and a du-rag? dead ass dude? SUCK MY DICK! if your a fronter or a hypocrite. admitt that you love my style and want to be like me and i will PERSONALLY! mentor you my dude its nothing you'll be bagging in no time lol. (i dont bag) but really everytime you call me soft, its a compliment because people are attracted to ruffnecks and i consider myself to be one but if me doing or acting a certain way makes me soft, than so be it. im soft enough lay on top of your sister.


Style, Character, Appeal

No comments:

Post a Comment